Monday, July 18, 2011

Bobber Inspiration

I have decided exactly how my bike will look from my vast knowledge of motorcycle styles and designs (sarcasm). But mostly from perusing the internet for hours upon hours drooling at other project bikes. Here are a few xs650s that I find very well made and rather good looking to boot:



Obviously I'm a fan of all of these bikes, but I'll let you in on my personal tastes. I'm planning on (trying) the 10" mini apes (handle bars). It gives the bike a much straighter stance and leads the eye from the top of the bars down to the rear wheel. I'm also hot to trot on fat white wall tires and a Harley style sportster gas tank. The original tank is simply to elongated and wide. As far as the front end goes I will have to stick with the stock forks as most aftermarket front ends are simply to costly.

My personal favorite:

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for your kid to join this project! Then you two can fight and have two blogs!

    ReplyDelete