Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another 650???

I couldn't resist myself. A co-worker pointed out this 1975 XS650 in poor shape on craigslist. For two hundred dollars I couldn't say no. Of course it wasn't running when I purchased it. But a little time spent on it over the weekend and she was running in no time. It still needs more attention, but now its got a new lease on life. The instrument cluster will need some work since its a jumble of wires right now. Headlight and turn signals will also have to be checked out as those don't work either.

Anyway here's a shot of ugly betty in the driveway.


Someone was hardcore and put the 10" mini-ape handlebars on lol. I think someone also removed the baffles in the exhaust because she has a rough sound to her.

Here's a vid of me kicking her over:


No comments:

Post a Comment